- Interview concerning the 2004/24/CE Directive[ Posted 04/02/2012 ]
- Dr Valérie CLEMENT-NGO answers our questions on the 2004/24/CE Directive, related to the Traditional Plants Medicines. Read more ››
- Therapeutic garden[ Posted 06/12/2011 ]
- A garden with a human body shape (Medicinal herbman) was created, in Japan, for a pedagogical and humanitarian purpose. It's only composed of medicinal plants. Read more ››
- Homeopathy and Quakery. Evaluation[ Posted 06/12/2011 ]
- Critical examination of strategies, attitudes and arguments of opponents in front of the evolution of knowledges and research in homeopathy Read more ››
- The First National Congress of Chinese Medicine[ Posted 06/12/2011 ]
- Medical subjects as cancer, influenza or endometriosis were treated but also general and even poetic themes. Read more ››
- Few comments for a better understanding and knowledge in homeopathy research[ Posted 14/09/2011 ]
- With his subtle arguments, Dr. Halm allows us to approach homeopathy research, opening wide prospects, while staying away from polemics... Read more ››
GIRI, due to its nternational structure, organizes workshops yearly throughout the world. The aim of the GIRI is to bring together pharmacologists, biologists, physicians, chemists, physicists and other professionals to communicate, exchange experiences and develop joint research projects; the distinctive feature of the research activities of the group is the study of ultra low dose substances or high dilutions, homeopathy included. Although the mechanism of action of the very diluted solutions of active principles on biological systems is an important concern of the GIRI, the major interest of the Group is directed towards the advancement and understanding of high dilution effects. More than one hundred persons are GIRI members, coming from 20 different countries.
The GIRI was created in Monaco in 1985, sharing the same values as the Monaco Talks, by HSH Princess Antoinette de Monaco, Prof. Madeleine Bastide and Dr René-Philippe Halm.